Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 359

Thread: Games: The Official Halo 2 Topic [OT!]

  1. #241
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is foundation worth having?

  2. #242
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd say so, it's a neat little level, plus it isn't that hard to unlock it.

    Just make a new profile and do the last level on easy Co-Op, that's what I did. Next time we play I'll set up a game there if you still are not sure.

  3. #243
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i suppose unlocking it is an inevitability for me. Im enjoying the game so much i cant afford not to.
    Meanwhile, i wonder when the first piece of downloadable content will be available...

  4. #244
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True, I plan on beating it on Legendary over Thanksgiving Break, working on it slowing until then after school and such.

  5. #245
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    >_>;;
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...hnintendo2.jpg

    Crappy photoshopping+Lameness!

    *Runs away*

  6. #246
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    )OIMFHGzZz! LaiMZorz!11 j00 is teh baNneDeded lololoOol00000oo Halooz pwnz teh Nintenditubby gamez0orz x 100000000. OMGzz!. *Takes deep breath* And so on.

    Im interested to see how Metroid Prime 2's multiplayer will work, but without the online play, it wont do much to combat Halo 2's popularity. That said, i strongly believe single player will be superior to Halo 2's unfinished offering.

  7. #247
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For those of you who have read The Flood will understand this. When a flood infection form (sort of like a metroid but not as fruity looking) attached itself to Chief and punchured his suit in the side (the black stuff) but Cortana re-routed his shields as a small emp shock to kill the flood infection form. So your metroid would be pwned, biznitch. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Man, I feel nerdy.

    Think I'll start on Legendary next week. Of course I have two LANs to go to, one on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday.

  8. #248
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    But a metroid doesn't puncture, it drains just by touching suit [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I wish if people were going to be fanboys,t hey'd do it well. That picture sucked, from the crappy grammar, to the crappy paint/photoshopping.

  9. #249
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I could do a picture like that in paint.

    But see, his suit has shields, energy sheilds, as Samus just has a suit of armor. I win.

  10. #250
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll bet the guy showed his hard work to his mummy and daddy, inevitably before receiving a loving pat on the head, several cuddles, and a big wad of cash to go buy some more videogames to fuel his busting creative energies.

    I think Master Chief and Samus should get together. They have a lot in common.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 16, 2004 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •